We have continued our business by valuing the "relationship" with our customers and the "en" of product recycling. We have been guiding customers from all over the world to purchase products that are no longer used in Japan from the customers we met due to "marriage" and to give them a place to play an active role in the second place. In addition, in order to add new life and added value to things that are broken and stuck, we have established a recycling factory for "recycling circles" in Vietnam, and we are also repairing, regenerating and exporting. Our first corporate philosophy is to contribute to society and become a bridge between the world and Japan through the "relationship" and "recycling circle."
- Company name
- Ibero Japan Co., Ltd.
- March 1997
- 10 million yen
- No. of employees
- 17 (as of January 2015), Group total: 82
- Atsushi Shibayama
- Yukio Hara
- Zip code
- Head office
- 206-1 Kamiōkuma, Kasuya, Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka 811-2301, Japan
- Products & Services
- Ibero Japan sells agricultural, construction, and industrial machinery.
Ibero Japan is 6 minutes by taxi from Kadomatsu Station on the Fukuhoku Yutaka Line.
- Ibero Japan, LLC., established in Fukuoka, Japan.
- Head office and warehouse moved to Onojo city, Fukuoka Prefecture, to accommodate expansion. New premises have area of 3,960 m2 Installed container loading platform at warehouse.
- Head office and warehouse moved to Umi-machi, Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka Prefecture, to accommodate expansion. New premises have area of 5,940 m2.
- Ibero Japan, LLC., becomes Ibero Japan Co., Ltd.
- Permission obtained for investment in Long An Province, Vietnam. Ibero Vietnam established.
- Construction of Ibero Vietnam factory completed. New premises have area of 15,000 m2 Ibero Vietnam obtained sales license for Vietnam.
- Ibero Vietnam opened first retail store.
- Head office moved to Sue-machi.
- Head office moved to Kasuya, Kasuya-gun.
AST VINA Co.,LTD
AST VINA Co.,LTD
- Hamlet 3, Long Cang Commune, Can Duoc District, Long An Province, Vietnam